Happy New Years to all of our Fans, Friends, and Family!
Here is a little information about some of our posts, contests and new items for 2013 on our Web Page and Facebook Profile...
1. The Picture Of The Day is a picture that I take as I am walking around. I usually have my camera with me at all times. If not, I always have my iPhone. When I don't is usually when I miss the best pictures ;). I try to take pictures of different things and places from angles that you might not think to take them from. It's kind of an artist's point of view type thing. I post a picture of the day, every day, and would love to hear feedback and ideas from you our fans.
2. Famous Photographer Quote Of The Day is where I research famous photographers and post a quote as well as their picture. All of the photographers that I post have had a prolific effect on the art of photography itself. I have learned a little something from each one of them and would hope to continue to learn more and more each day.
3. Our Photo Albums, Check Them Out! I post several pictures from each shoot and event we are lucky enough to be part of. You will find several different categories to thumb through and enjoy. Again, I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions here as well. :) If we take your pictures a few will end up at one point. ;)
4. Feedback from you all on our work and yours. If you ever have any questions about your camera, its equipment, taking pictures, looking for the right settings, lighting, etc., post your questions. We will get you an answer. I do my best to be a very open photographer. I originally got into this field because I love the art of photography. Along the way I have had the pleasure of learning from many wonderful people who took the time to teach me everything I know. I will be more than happy to pass that information on to you.
5. More of Your work! I would love to see what you can do with a camera! Post your pictures! Never be afraid to post your pictures. Just try to remember this is a family page so the rules to this are simple, it has to be a picture you took, and it cannot be lewd, crude, or nude.
6. Better Deals On YOUR Pictures! Keep your eyes open for specials and Mini Sessions we run throughout the months. I will always try to offer the best deals for photography. I am a firm believer that pictures are the only real time machine to the past. I will do my very best to make it possible and affordable for everyone to have professional pictures taken to have forever memories to always look back on and smile.
Information on our contests here at BAC Photography and Design...
1. "Prize Picture Of The Day". This is where I take a picture of something at an angle that will be difficult to figure out what the picture is of. But, the first fan to guess as to what the picture is of correctly will Win a prize from BAC Photography and Design! This contest lasts usually one day or until someone guesses correctly. You can guess as many times as you would like. The winner is the first person to guess what the picture is of correctly.
2. "What Local Company Is It" contest. This is where I go out and take a picture of part of a local Houston companies building, signage or its property. The first fan to guess what local company the picture is of will also Win a prize from BAC Photography and Design. This contest lasts usually one day or until someone guesses correctly. You can guess as many times as you would like. The winner is the first person to guess what the picture is of correctly.
3. "Fans, Friends, and Families Pictures" This is where YOU our fans, friends and family post one of your favorite pictures that You have taken on our page. You can start posting your pictures the first day of every new month. At the end of the month I will select a photo that one of our fans has posted and that fan will Win a prize from BAC Photography and Design.
4. "Lovable Little Ones Contest"
When the contest is posted it will run for 72 hours. The contest is for you our Friends, Fans and Family to post your cutest picture of your little one or little ones. You will need to have as many of your friends come to our profile and hit the Like button on it as well as on your picture. Your friends will also need to write that they Like BAC Photography and design under the picture you posted.
1) The picture must be a picture that You took of your little one or little ones
2) You can only submit One time during the time of the contest
3) When announced, the contest will run for 72 hours
4) To win, you must post your little ones picture and then have your friends LIKE the BAC Photography page and your photo
Thank you all again for stopping by and for being a part of our Photography Family here on our web page and at our Facebook page
Owner and Lead Photographer, BAC Photography and Design